International Workshop on Higher-Order Rewriting
The aim of HOR is to provide an informal and friendly setting to
discuss recent work and work in progress concerning higher-order
HOR is a forum to present work concerning all aspects
of higher-order rewriting.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of topics for the workshop:
- Applications: proof checking, theorem proving,
generic programming, declarative programming, program transformation.
- Foundations: pattern matching, unification, strategies,
narrowing, termination, syntactic properties, type theory.
- Frameworks: term rewriting, conditional rewriting, graph
rewriting, net rewriting, comparisons of different frameworks.
- Implementation: explicit substitution, rewriting tools,
- Semantics: semantics of higher-order
rewriting, higher-order abstract syntax
was part of
in Copenhagen, Denmark.
was part of
part of FLoC 2006
in Seattle, USA.
HOR 2007 (workshop's page
) was part of RDP 2007
) was part of FLoC 2010
HOR 2012 (workshop's page
was an RTA 2012
in Nogaya, Japan.
HOR 2014 (workshop's page
was an RTA-TLCA 2014
HOR 2016 (workshop's page
was an FSCD 2016
in Porto, Portugal.
HOR 2018 (workshop's page
will be a FSCD 2018
in Oxford, UK.
HOR 2019 (workshop's page
will be a FSCD 2019
in Dortmund, Germany.