International Workshop on Higher-Order Rewriting
The aim of HOR is to provide an informal and friendly setting to
discuss recent work and work in progress concerning higher-order
HOR is a forum to present work concerning all aspects
of higher-order rewriting.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of topics for the workshop:
- Applications: proof checking, theorem proving,
generic programming, declarative programming, program transformation.
- Foundations: pattern matching, unification, strategies,
narrowing, termination, syntactic properties, type theory.
- Frameworks: term rewriting, conditional rewriting, graph
rewriting, net rewriting, comparisons of different frameworks.
- Implementation: explicit substitution, rewriting tools,
- Semantics: semantics of higher-order
rewriting, higher-order abstract syntax
HOR 2002 (official page
was part of
in Copenhagen, Denmark.
HOR 2004 (official
was part of
HOR 2006 (official
part of FLoC 2006
in Seattle, USA.
HOR 2007 (official
) (workshop's page
) was part of RDP 2007
) was part of FLoC 2010
HOR 2012 (workshop's page
was an RTA 2012
in Nogaya, Japan.
HOR 2014 (workshop's page
was an RTA-TLCA 2014
HOR 2016 (workshop's page
was an FSCD 2016
in Porto, Portugal.
HOR 2018 (workshop's page
will be a FSCD 2018
in Oxford, UK.